ACCESS & MAP
2 and half-hour-trip from Shinjuku, Central Tokyo, by train or car/bus
Address: 81 Daibo, Hakushu-cho, Hokuto-shi, Yamanashi-ken, Japan 408-0314
Tel: (0551) 35-4242 Fax: (0551) 35-3130
1. By car
30 min. drive on Kokudo #20 from Chuo-Kosoku Expressway Nirasaki Interchange (total of 2 and half hrs. from Tokyo.)
2. By train
１）JR Shinjuku Station → Kofu
Take Chuo-line limited express AZUSA or KAIJI to Kofu.
- Please buy both Normal ticket and Limited Express ticket. You will need both.
- It takes approximately 90 minutes from Shinjuku to Kofu.
- You will go through 5-6 stations from Shinjuku to Kofu depending on the train.
- Please change trains at Kofu to Local. The time to change is tight. Please check the timetable below to make sure that you can make the change.
２）JR Kofu Station → Nirasaki or Hinoharu
From JR Kofu station, you will take Chuo-line local train to Nirasaki or Hinoharu.
Chuo-line Local train from Kofu to Nirasaki or Hinoharu (towards Matsumoto)
They do not have info in English. Please careful!!
- It takes approximately 30 minutes from Kofu to Hinoharu.
- From Kofu to Hinoharu, you will pass these stations:
1 Kofu → 2 Ryuo → 3 Shiozaki→ 4 Nirasaki → 5 Shinpu → 6 Anayama → 7 Hinoharu
３）Nirasaki → Hakushu
By taxi： Nirasaki -> farm 30-40- minutes
Asahi Taxi 0551-26-2624 Sanko Taxi 0551-22-2435
４）Hinoharu → Hakushu
By taxi：Hinoharu -> farm 20 minutes
By bus: Hihoharu → Yokote
You can take the bus from Hinoharu station to Yokote station, the last bus stop. Bus stop is in front of the station.
From the bus station at Yokote, it is about 10 minutes walk to the farm. You can ask people. Make sure to tell them you want to go to ‘Shintai Kisho Nojo’.
Bus Timetable — Departure
time from Hinoharu
Hokuto Shimin Bus (Yokote <-> Hinoharu) (18 minutes, 400 yen)
Hinoharu → Yokote
13:43 → 14:01
17:10 → 17:28
18:23 → 18:41（no service on Sat/Sun/Holiday）
Yokote → Hinoharu
06:30 → 06:48 (no service on Sat/Sun)
07:30 → 07:48
08:30 → 08:48
17:50 → 18:08 (no service on Sat/Sun)